Phil Frampton started Framptons of Bridport in 1993 after having worked for the previous butchers in the same premises for ten years.
From day one, quality was the name of the game, matched with customer service which is second to none, and that has never changed.
A true family business, Phil’s wife Lyn does the accounts, son Chris works in the shop as does son-in-law Ben.
As well as preparing the exact cut or joint to a specific requirement, we know that our customers appreciate us having intelligent, knowledgeable staff behind the counter.
The service has to be as good as the quality of our products – they work together.”
As well as retail sales, Framptons of Bridport also supplies meat to many local restaurants, where the chefs know they will receive a reliable service and top-quality products at a fair price.
- Somerset beef from Kesbury’s, Glastonbury.
- Dexter beef from Martin Clunes’ Buckham Farm.
- Lamb from local farms.
- Creedy Carver chicken from Crediton in Devon.
- Pork from the Crichel Estate, Wimborne.
- Cheeses and salamis from Hawkridge in Crediton